HTML

I didn’t make it to class on Wednesday so I didn’t get to do html in class, but I googled how to do an html and followed the steps they showed me. I think making it is simple if you just follow the steps but actually creating more is something else. I would have to read about adding more lines for more words. Even with steps showing me how to do the html I still struggled with making this very simple html. It would show just the wording because there was things that I didn’t uncheck and I wouldn’t know what was wrong with my html. This shows me how much I don’t know about the process websites go through. My html is so simple and it still was hard for me to complete. Since I wasn’t in class I believe I might have gotten an easier html to make and even so I still struggled. It’s funny how creating a html page was complicated to me but technology has moved away from it to make way more complicated webpages. It felt awesome to see the words come out finally after I fixed the problems I had before, but my level is way to low for me to create anything else for now. Learning this thought me how I really don’t know about webpages even though I use them every day. I go on Facebook, Instagram, Google and many other ones and I for sure wouldn’t even know how they put the text.

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>

<h1>This is Not Tech Savvy</h1>

<p>Hello this is my first html.</p>

</body>

</html>

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dinosaurs

Group Project

A pretty interesting guy.