Group Project

For my group project I would love to research and talk to the class about net neutrality because I think this is an interesting topic that might be passed by our government without many of us knowing what it means. The thought of us having to pay for something that is free to us right now is just bonkers, and it might happen just because we are not aware. I watched John Oliver who did a piece on it and was the only way that I heard about it if not for him then I also wouldn’t know anything about it. I still have to get more information on this topic because even though John Oliver is the best I watched it a while back and I want to research more on the topic. Since I don’t have much else to talk about Net Neutrality I will talk about John Oliver who is a show host on HBO and why I like him. John’s show is one of my favorite because he only does one show per week but that show is always packed with so much information because of the massive research he does. He is a British comedian and makes the topics so much easier to understand and even fun to watch, and many of his topics are of problems I didn’t know much about. I love to watch the show and the topic that he brought up I believe would be fun to share in class for group projects. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dinosaurs

A pretty interesting guy.